Mouth Watering Media is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking, and passionate full-time designer to join our growing creative team. Experience in web/UX design and branding is a must, as well as a strong eye for typography and composition.
As a Designer, you will be responsible for working with our creative team to create web and interactive layouts, logo and visual identity, video titles, print collateral, and various other marketing pieces. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing numerous projects at once is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 5 years experience in branding and web design
- Mastery of Adobe CC applications, as well as wireframing and mockup applications
- Ability to execute web projects through information architecture, user experience, wireframing, content modeling, and front-end design
- Strong eye for composition, typography and page layout
- Detail-oriented and capable of multitasking
- Ability to design and iterate quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
About Mouth Watering Media
Designers at Mouth Watering Media enjoy the focused, flexible environment that comes from a small start-up, plus the competitive salary typically offered by a large company. We want designers with a strong inclination to learn new things and solve problems. This position will be based at Mouth Watering Media’s home office in Houston, Texas — one of the most diverse and economically vibrant cities in the U.S. We also have offices in New York City and Boulder, Colorado.
Our Work: Houston Methodist, Rice University, Midway, Houston Airport System, CultureMap, Downtown Houston, MFAH, The Alexander Group, NCAA Mobile, Mothers at War, Holocaust Museum Houston, The New York Times, Columbia University, Levy Park, Underbelly Preserv, Lucchese, Hermann Park Conservancy
Email your resume and work samples to Joe Ross: email@example.com
Mouth Watering Media is looking for web developers who are smart, curious and passionate about their craft … developers whose desire to build great software is part of their DNA.
- Likes gathering requirements directly from end-users
- Nice to have but not required: Python and Django knowledge
About Mouth Watering Media
Developers at Mouth Watering Media enjoy the fast, focused, flexible learning environment that comes from a small start-up; plus the competitive salary typically offered by a large company. We want developers with a strong potential to learn new things and solve problems. We are less concerned about your knowledge of any specific tool. Mouth Watering Media is entering its eleventh year in Houston, TX. In Q1 of 2018, we are opening offices in Brooklyn, New York and Boulder, Colorado.
You will be building websites based on wireframes and designs as well as adding functionality to existing websites and fixing bugs. You will be integrating with a variety of webservices. Each new project will give you the opportunity to expand your skills and experience with new technologies.